Wednesday 29 May 2013

Zara Home: Have I been living under a rock?

No seriously I must have become some sort of hermit recluse to have ONLY JUST discovered Zara has a homeware store.  Please excuse me for a moment while I slap my face.   . .It was only recently that I discovered H&M's home section, and I call myself an interior design student!  Anyway getting to the point I wanted to share my favourites from their summer collections.


Fluor collection: brights on white is so popular this year.  I like it cause it's fun and clean.


 Hotel collection: do they have a hotel as well?! Nawh I checked.


New collection: I love the layering fabrics in this collection.  The colours aren't bright but still manage to be summery.


 Paradise collection: I have a total fascination with the paradise theme lately.  Exotic bird prints will always get a big YES.


Picnic collection: how sweet is that swing chair! Zara has totally captured my image of summer with this collection, now all we need is consistent sunshine!

I'm sure there are other huge gaps in my homeware store knowledge, I hope to remedy that.  Are there any stores you'd like to share?

No comments :

Post a Comment