Wednesday 17 July 2013

Pin of the day: Wall murals

I have to say I am a total sucker for a wall mural.  I love that it's just there in all its huge glory.  I'd love to do one myself but I don't think I could handle the pressure of seeing it everyday and picking out the imperfections as I'm want to do with my own art work.  It truly is a curse.  


I love this interior wall mural of an exterior scene.  It totally brightens up the room and gives an impression of a bigger space.  Modern and chic, I'd have this in my house definitely.


This dark and broody mural is stealing my heart.  It is my style completely.  In fact I might have to just bite the bullet and and get my paints out.  It doesn't hurt that the green sofa and cushions are to die for.


Could an image be more dreamy?  The blue and white sky theme is a bit dated but this version using blue/grey totally hit the spot.  Can you imagine waking up to this every day?  It would certainly bring a smile to my face.

There is so much diversity when it comes to wall murals, as it is with art.  A mural in your home is a talking point, a focal point and it kicks wallpapers ass.

No comments :

Post a Comment