Saturday, 27 July 2013

New Etsy listing: Vintage mens grooming kit

There are some lovely markets and carboot sales here in the North East of England, there's even a vintage fair or two (which I'm getting very excited about).  I love to rummage around peoples rubbish as you may have guessed.  At a recent market in the lovely Chester-le-street I happened across this darling vintage mens grooming kit.  All it needed was a little cleaning and it was good to go up on Etsy.





Isn't it the sweetest thing?  It comes with a removable mirror, comb, brush and two chromium plated dispensers.  Check it out here.

I have a bunch of vintage books prettifying my bookcase but I think maybe it's time to bite the bullet and whack them up on Etsy too. . .

2 comments :

  1. Nice one. Never thot of this much. men grooming kit can be good as gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will at least encourage them to groom! Haha

    ReplyDelete